The tuition rates for the 2019-2020 academic year are as follow:*
- Middle Eastern and North African Students (not in category 2): $1050/module
- Lebanese and GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) Students: $1650/module
- International Students: $2100/module
Financial aid for deserving candidates is available. To obtain an application for financial aid or for more information: MRel@abtslebanon.org.
Total Program Cost to Students Over 3 Years (in US dollars)**
|One-time Application Fee||50 (additional $25 for late applications)|
|Core Module Tuition Fees||4200, 6600, 8400|
|One-time Induction Module||166|
|Language and Electives Study||Will vary as it is arranged by the student|
|Travel, Room & Board|
|Room & Board||0-3,000|
|Misc. (Books, etc.)||1000|
TOTAL (excluding language study)
- The tuition rate applied is based on nationality, rather than on residency status, funding sources, or financial need.
- Western women married to Lebanese men will pay the Lebanese tuition rate, as the Lebanese law allows them to obtain Lebanese citizenship.
- Western men married to Lebanese women will pay the Lebanese tuition rate as well, even though the Lebanese law does not allow them to obtain Lebanese citizenship.
- Application for financial assistance remains open to all students, regardless of the tuition rate applied to them, based on their family’s financial status and need, and provided they continue to meet academic standards and other graduate profile criteria satisfactorily. Applications for financial aid are received, and grants awarded, on a module-by-module basis.
- Students should bear in mind that acquiring 18 credits in language study (about 270 hours) may cost between $3000-$4000 over the 3 years.