Prospective students wishing to APPLY should:
1) Consult with their academic advisor and practicum coordinator (or equivalent) about the intention to participate in IMES’s Middle East Immersion program.
2) Download and submit completed application documents and application fee by the appropriate due date:
- Application Documents:
- MEI Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Submit completed application documents online.
- Arrange to submit application fee and any additional documentation with IMES administration or your schools’ practicum coordinator.
3) Await the final admissions decision. (In the meantime, you may wish to review orientation materials, gather necessary travel documents, research travel options and begin to secure necessary funding.)